Measurements made with the device display exact background radiation levels in μSv/h or μR/h along with a message describing the level of background radiation:
• “Normal Background Radiation”
• “High Background Radiation”
• “Dangerous Background Radiation”
Radiation Detector “Soeks” is superior to other household radiation dosimeters.
Radiation Meter “Soeks” were acknowledged Model of the Year 2011 due to their exceptional performance and high levels of precision. Typical radiation detectors display exposure dosage ranging from 5 to 1,000 μR/h, while Soeks devices provide a higher level of precision, from 5 to 100,000 μR/h. Only the Radiation Detector
“Soeks” boasts a color display, graphical representation of measurements and 127 measurement points. The device also possesses a hi-tech design, is lightweight, compact and capable of being charged via USB.
The biggest issue with standard issue devices of this type is that the majority of household radiation detectors have radioactive sensors made in the 80’s, right after the Chernobyl disaster, and as such, their life cycle is swiftly coming to an end. In contrast, Radiation Detector “Soeks” possess sensors that are up-to-date and much more accurate.
Advantages of Radioactivity indicator «SOEKS» 01M
• Compact and lightweight
• Modern design
• Easy control
• Bright, informative, color TFT display
• Operation from the accumulator
• Charging and power supply for continuous operation through port mini-usb
• Sound warning
• Measurement of radioactive objects
• Numerical and graphical presentation