Enrolled students will receive;
- Experience transfer from our CEO who has over 30 years of pre-hospital care as a highly experienced ambulance officer on road and helicopter retrievals as intensive care paramedic. His clinical skills remain current as he regularly works as an intensive care paramedic/HSSEQ Advisor onboard oil rigs and seismic vessels, world wide.
- Our First Aid courses are innovative, easy to understand and highly interactive with role play scenarios and a stong focus on practical instruction.
- FAST will equip you with the required first aid knowledge, practical skills and reference materials, to confidently provide first aid care for an injured/ill person until help arrives along with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
- Work Book (paper based and electronic) The Complete Guide to Pre-Hospital Emergency Care is more than a handy and user friendly text book. It teaches the reader with prompts to empower them with the knowledge to help save a life.
Work Based Services
- We provide both contracted and employment based Medics/Nurses delivering quality clinical care; Workplace Health and Safety, Community Health and training in often isolated and austere environments in the following areas:
- On shore : Open cut mines and Metalliferous mines, Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) pipeline construction sites;
- Off shore : Oil and gas drilling platforms and seismic vessels.
- Internationally : Singapore; Papua New Guinea and New Zealand;